Find your joy and happiness will follow
Tips to bring more joy into your life:
- Stop seeking perfection – stop trying to achieve it and stop expecting it from others.
- Be vulnerable – vulnerability increases your self-worth, it helps you build intimacy in your relationship & if you recall in last week’s podcast, I said real intimacy is not about the physical – In to me see – it’s allowing a person to see you and you seeing that other person – not just seeing with your eyes, but with your heart, with your soul.
- Stop comparing your life to others
- Stop waiting for something big to happen – appreciate the small moments and you will find that as each small moment is stacked on top of the other, you see this tall statue – hundreds of small moments have had a BIG positive impact and you would’ve missed them looking for something big.
- Write a thank you not to yourself. You say thank you to other people, but how many times do you say thank you to yourself?
- Hit the pause button – allow your mind to become quiet.
- Practice kindness. Do a good deed – help someone else
- Live in the moment
- Embrace your inner child
- Be one with nature
- Practice gratitude